One of Jesus disciples asked Him, "Lord teach us to pray" (Luke 11:1). Jesus then gave clear instructions on how the disciples should pray which are relevant to us today. Jesus said "when you pray, say Father..." (Luke 11:2).
There are key principles surrounding prayer that every believer must understand. How To Live A Life Of Prayer', seeks to teach you these key principles.
- What is prayer?
- Why Pray?
- How can we pray with purpose and intent?
- Why do we pray to God through Jesus Christ?
- Why is the Triune God relevant?
- What are the benefits of praying to God?
- What are the different types of prayers?
God wants us to seek Him with all of our hearts; "And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13). Then He will show us great and mighty things we did not know (Jeremiah 33:3).
This prayer guide, will empower, encourage and transform your prayer life!
How To Live A Life Of Prayer Guide
- Manual booklet (apply £1.75 for postage and packaging)
- PDF file also available upon request